Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons,coins, and clowns.*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."
 Wishing you a very happy Bless'd birthday.You are your family, three parts of life to live, as a child, as a parent, and as a grandparent, teacher or student your whole life. Mountains to climb, that you get to choose, at the pace you set for the brighter dazes over the rainbows. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

One stand, one lady, one marine, dressed in blues, stands to fight. Would love to hear from you, if you are single, and you want to explore, it would be nice. Meet at the ranch, where the peacock run free, mating season is coming soon. Would love to find them. Take a walk with me...
I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state, out of the red seas, coins to flip.Before The Knights, Kings, And Lions, Monkeys In Packs, Donkey Dates, Free Dinner. Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state..I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.
Ugh Bye GIF

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets, No Excuses :People I Used To Know: Once. I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons! Normal Heights. Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings.
Dreams to have, dreams to work. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.
WHOSETOGOFUCKOFFNOWIGSHERE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dreams to have, dreams to work. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.
Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For ...Faces On Clocks, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs. Tits....seven days the world to cr...


Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment