Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Now You See Me 2 (2016) -Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.

Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frog).Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics): Deep River Woman - Lionel Richie:  Now You See Me 2 (2016) -Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.



Hidden Messages, Birds And Bees, Light And Love. But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.But if I know you, I know what you'll do.  Now You See Me 2 (2016) -Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.


You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog). Peace, love, joy, happiness, rites of passages daily, thanks given for the gift of life, jumps for joy for lessons learned, in the daily walks. Good, bad and ugly gone for the day, night changes in the lives. Now You See Me 2 (2016) -Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment