Thursday, March 7, 2019

🌺🌡🌡Great and wonderful oz: U know love, hate, anxiety, anger. Trust me! It'll be fun. Lots of love, lots of luck.🌡🌺

A Life in Progress  “I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.” ― S.E. Hinton  Most mornings I wake up drippy with gratitude and delight for this imperfect and beautiful life of mine.
Lots of wigs, lots of caps, hares in the woods, hares in the house, girls and red hoods, grandmothers dead, lost and alone.🌡🌡🌡"No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley.

Just Saying....Wish someone “Happy International Men’s Day!” tomorrow & allow them to loudly correct you. Far better than any card.        American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. 

Nice, thanks.Jokes on land, jokers to poker players to ride, faces of snakes to devils : 7608512267, Steven Jarrot, Toads birth under stars.Feelings?Love and luck, lots of tests over time, dicks and dogs, hares lost in the woods, colors of pigs, colors of hogs, colors of hopes, colors of flags to fly. Great and wonderful oz: U know love, hate, anxiety, anger. Trust me! It'll be fun. Lots of love, lots of luck.


1. A SOUL MATE FULFILLS A LESSON IN YOUR LIFE. 2. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN SOUL CONNECTIONS. 3. THERE IS AN ATTRACTION THAT GOES BEYOND THIS TIMELINE. 4. A SOUL MATE KNOWS YOU INTUITIVELY. 5. WHEN YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE, YOU HAVE JUST HAD A HUGE LIFE EXPERIENCE.

 I can hardly believe how fortunate I am to connect with women around the world, have space to putter and read, a family to love, and opportunity to use my gifts to encourage and teach on a daily basis. Lies You Subconsciously Believe (That Are Keeping You Stuck)Faces, Facts, Factors, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. πŸŒΊπŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅Great and wonderful oz: U know love, hate, anxiety, anger. Trust me! It'll be fun. Lots of love, lots of luck.🌡🌺


 No kids, of course. Then the phony charities where people join so they can smoke cigarettes and get wasted as they pick up women or men and give $19 bucks to some orphan in Florida. All legal. Well, I did have fun writing my rant and rave, hope you can read it, and the London Bridge is also for sale.  πŸŒΊπŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅Great and wonderful oz: U know love, hate, anxiety, anger. Trust me! It'll be fun. Lots of love, lots of luck.🌡🌺


 But not that long ago I lived stuck. Afraid to write, to try new things, to take a risk.  I was productive and busy, yet I wasn’t showing up fully to life nor doing my deepest work in the world. Lies You Subconsciously Believe (That Are Keeping You Stuck)Faces, Facts, Factors, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. πŸŒΊπŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅Great and wonderful oz: U know love, hate, anxiety, anger. Trust me! It'll be fun. Lots of love, lots of luck.🌡🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment