Monday, May 20, 2019

Write on girl, write on...Memory, mind, matter: Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts.

Thanks For Life, turning pages, end of book, moving on. Classes on love and hate, goats and sheep. Bitches in heat, sheep dogs, help to Adam, Eve Hated dogs,on two legs dawgs bad in Jewish pack of hell hound. Money and cash to rule, money lenders, Jewish Red Hats, red and white hats, eight days in the winter. Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts.WORDS: old enough to consent. 
Just saying, one woman, one man, strangers to friends, maybe more, over the decades. Son to shine, kids and goats, horns to blast, over the rainbows, after the rain.Gifts to share about the hairs of the matter, wigs and hats for the bad hair dazes. No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it will be.🌟Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.🌟4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Coins To Flip: Good Times, Or Not.Yes...



    Hello! Darling, just trust your heart to me and you will see Heaven! Oh what a night, jacks and marbles, balls in the air, ready to roll. Senior to senior, babe on the edge, of the good life, in the golden years, roads to travel, paths to cross, what a great day to start the rest of your life. Do you have the same thoughts about me? I hope you have. Let's try to build our common future.50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes: ️MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:
    Sons to shine, pebbles on the beaches, balls in the air, good times.Γ°Ÿ˜±Γ°Ÿ˜±Γ°Ÿ‘Γ°Ÿ‘Γ°Ÿ‘. Γ°Ÿ‘Happiness is a choice.

    Seasoned, retired, baby boomer of the decades of the fifties, sons to fine. Giant, heads about, the animals in the faces of the rats in races. Jack, John, Jims, names for James, the men, the boys, what kind of toys at the house. Giant of the sixties.Son to shine, pebbles on the beaches, balls in the air, good times.Dreams to have, dreams to waves of works. What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts


    When my time here is up, I don’t want to look back and see that I didn’t do anything.”   Watch Luke Perry open up about what he wanted his legacy to be in this 1992 "First Person with Maria Shriver" interview.Nice to meet you✨πŸŽ„πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽπŸ’“πŸ’¦  What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts

    Cows and cattle, dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with frogs, girls lost and alone, glory dazes done. Mountains and valleys to cross, donkeys to ride for free, songs to play over again, lessons learned back in time. march4veteransrights: Summary: Blue Star Families raises the awareness of the challenges of military family life.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts


    Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air.Light and darkness, stars to shine, dances in the moonlight, hopes and wishes, dreams in the air. What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts
    Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to sunshine. Trips to the moon.

    Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.Nice to meet you✨πŸŽ„πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽπŸ’“πŸ’¦
     Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air.Light and darkness, stars to shine, dances in the moonlight, hopes and wishes, dreams in the air. What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts

    First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. Nice to meet you✨πŸŽ„πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽπŸ’“πŸ’¦  What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts.

    Good morning, top of the day, waves to make, do you have the time, w4m, history to create, starting over again.Ships to sail, mountains to climb, daily adventures to unfold,chances to take, choices to make, changes in the air. Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else. I am a 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. Thank You 
    Looking for Him.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels so good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘"It would be so nice, to find a male friend today, woman for man, something to start,stranger to friend, like to love, could find the way, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head. Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone, babe for Mighty Mouse, child of fifties, older, witty and wise, road trips, on the way to the mountains, left to climb.

    The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:  Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.Sad and alone, pages to books, strangers to friends,birds and bees, singing songs. Veterans thanks for your service, again, cheers, and chaps, ways to grow.Don’t let the negativity of the world get you down. You are far too wonderful to let any negativity into your heart. Find the love and live from there.

      Image result for pirates paradise.
      Rainy dazes, dances between the drops, heads to hearts, windows to heaven, waves to make, words to songs, twists and turns, glory dazes to come. Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. Having a soft heart in a cruel world Is courage not weakness.Love is the answer, and you know that for sure;Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow. Stats.  location, how tall, what age, Pic 4 pic...The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:  Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.
      Saturday morning cartoons

      Blacks, far more than whites, say black people are treated unfairly .Hats to wear.. The survey finds that black and white adults have widely different perceptions about what life is ... things better,but a quarter say he has made race relations worse. ..... Even so, about one-in-five blacks (19%)say they don't have a good ...Missing: here ‎| ‎Must include: ‎here.The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:  Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.

      Image result for pirates paradise.
      THE RUN, WHAT?! JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. Lock and Load. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Beautiful and Dangerous.Bear suits and ice cream cones and horse heads, oh my!


      Looking for Him.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels so good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘"It would be so nice, to find a male friend today, woman for man, something to start,stranger to friend, like to love, could find the way, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head. Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone, babe for Mighty Mouse, child of fifties, older, witty and wise, road trips, on the way to the mountains, left to climb.

      The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:  Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.Sad and alone, pages to books, strangers to friends,birds and bees, singing songs. Veterans thanks for your service, again, cheers, and chaps, ways to grow.Don’t let the negativity of the world get you down. You are far too wonderful to let any negativity into your heart. Find the love and live from there.

      What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel. · DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Love, Lights, Lessons, Bitches With Stars,Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Across The Decades,Heads To Count, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Leaders.Nice to meet you✨πŸŽ„πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽπŸ’“πŸ’¦  What Every Woman Should Have: Humor. Why Not Beaches,Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts


      Image result for Hats to wear




      Good afternoon Sarah...ok... your clever wordsmithing got me to reply...  now what do i do???  i'm 63, in long beach, and looking...  bruce : )
      I'm going with Sarah, since that's the name shown with your email address.  My name is Bruce, not the name that can be found in my email address.  

      Your post caught my eye, your words work well with each other.  I could tell you're not concerned at all about writing, while at the same time there are slews of people who get stage fright at the thought of writing a one page essay.  So, since you're ok with writing, I'm making the guess that any reply to me will be something more than a one liner... actually I would interpret a one liner response as you saying out loud that we're done talking.

      I'm almost retired, but not quite.  My retirement date will be determined by my daughter.  Step daughter actually.  Ex step daughter to be more exact.  Ten years ago, I married a lady with an 8 year daughter... almost 3 years ago, I divorced that lady, but that little girl and I have a rather strong daddy / daughter relationship.  And I wouldn't want it any other way.  She is now 18 and graduating from high school shortly.  Her college plans are NOT solid.  So, should she actually pull it together and get her college career going, I kinda gotta keep working to get her through college.  However, if her college career goes off the rails, my plan is to totally quit working and leave southern California.

      I couldn't help but notice that you had asked for stats twice...  So here we go:  I'm 63, just over six foot tall, and weighing in at 214 pounds which means I really should lose at least 15 pounds.  I've got blond hair... I started thinning and balding in front when I was about 35 years old.  I've been pulling my hair back in a pony tail for a few years now, but lately I've been thinking about cutting all of my long hair off.  My daughter says that would be a mistake.  I believe she says that because her high school friends tell her that my long blond hair is kinda cool.

      My work has me up very early every morning Monday through Friday... I need to be near the Seal Beach / Long Beach boarder at about 4am to get a good start on the day.  I live in North Long Beach near the 710 and 91 freeways.

      Making music has been my main hobby forever I think... yet lately I haven't be playing much.  The guys I used to make music with have started their own retirements and have moved away for the most part.  I still get involved with a show every now and then.

      So here's where I'll take a breath, and see how you'll frame your response... and by the way, I'm not afraid of questions.

      Looking to hear back from you, Sarah...


      Bruce.




      No comments:

      Post a Comment