Monday, October 28, 2019

Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!

Twitter Users Turn TrumpΓ’€™s New Nickname For Nancy Pelosi Right Back At Him


Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..THE Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates.Goats Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. A wise man hears one word and understands two. The Fairy and the Frogs:Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!







AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I've learned that it is not what ...Ready for What? Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing,Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers .Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!
W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I've learned that it is not what I have in my life ..... for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, ...Ready for What? Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing,Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers .. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the ...Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always, you? .... All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus – Giving You Up – Good times, fish and frogs, dances on the water, ..... .When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· ben battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 - Andros Valentino Ready for What? Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing,Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers .πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus ...Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!
But you ain't as crazy as I am. Ready for What? Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing,Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers .AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All In It: ...Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I've learned that it is not what ...Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!

But you ain't as crazy as I amAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ’š❤ never hurt them when ... All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I've learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I ..Common Law Enthusiasts.There's nothing better than a day on the beach with no worries or cares.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚AMEN!!. Ready for What? Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing,Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers ..When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .... Steers, πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r dwonderful:ExcitinginterestingRealDifferent.Yes I am weird always.All ...






No comments:

Post a Comment