Monday, February 14, 2022

Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine, to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.

 


Happy Monday J,
Weekend over, caught the worm, house in texas, has a 22 page, summary, of issues to address. So that being said, it sounds like having the house inspected saved me so much, time and interest. Have found a replacement, older, but updated, house closer to the water, can set traps out for craps. To export when the clocks start, with folks with jobs, just over broke, to work they go. Or not. Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.
image.png
I am Black, Indian-Cherokee, Blackfoot, and Chick a wow, born in San Diego, at Mercy Hospital, oldest catollic hospital in the county. The day I was born, I was delivered from the arms of the angels in heaven, from the castle in the sky. To the arms of the angels at Mercy hospital, goodness and mercy, born again.
During the year of the rat, at 1 in the afternoon, on the day of rebirths, birthdays and returns. Can  start over, reinvent myself, at the drop of a dime, crazy for a fee, not common crazy for free. March 18.Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.
image.png
Grew up in Cali, AZ, Ok, and Texas, number 2 in a family with 5 kids, learned at an early age, no attention was better than negative attention.
My oldest sister is an RN in Texas, I am one crazy Marine-served 6 years, then went postal, 6 times, another sister RN in Cali, another sister in Texas, a bean counter, accounts and receivables for douglas mcdonald, and one brother, dead at 41. Sad story is that two boys have made contact with the oldest boy, not the second one.
image.png
Lots of issues behind his death, have had a hard time with regrets about the death. Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.
image.png
Chest piece in Progress.Another session Complete.Always thankful for a new day and new opportunity.Birds to sing, dazes gone by,sons to shine, black and white, faces in the crowd.Good times, glory dazes done.

Strange fruit, song banded, and sent the singer to jail, back in time, to hang blacks, so many on one tree. 

Strange Fruit LyricsSouthern trees bear a strange fruit / Blood on the leaves and blood at the root / Black bodies swinging in the Southern breeze ...Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.
Lyrics
Southern trees bear a strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swingin' in the Southern breeze
Strange fruit hangin' from the poplar trees
Pastoral scene of the gallant South
The bulgin' eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burnin' flesh
Here is a fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather
For the wind to suck
For the sun to rot
For the tree to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop

My grandparents moved to Cali in 1957, my grandmother's brother came back from the war, and was hung in his uniform. Granddaddy and
his brothers, took care of them, white clan members, is what I heard, never to be seen again. Food for the gators, is what I was told.


Palm Springs, Ca., where women walk around in beach clothes, lots of eye candy, so to speak. Is how we created, the life that we lived, as the world turns.Days of our lives, General Hospital, were the stories play for my mother, and her mother as well. Childhood in Palm Springs, San Diego, and Los Angeles.

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND? LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, RIGHTS, REASONS, SEASONS OF DANCES IN THE LIGHT OF DAY, GOOD TIMES, FACES IN LAYERS OF COLORS, VIEWS TO DELIGHT, ANOTHER GREAT DAY, IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, HEAD COUNTS.SORRY I MADE YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY.OZZIE AND HARRIET,' 'MAYBERRY' AMERICA OF OLD WAS VASTLY SUPERIOR.. FOOLS OR JOKERS:CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, FROGS TO THE RITES:

I liked the history you shared, have a son, who just turned 26 on the 7th of this month. He lands planes, works at the airport,Chris loves his job in Dallas. He was scammed, by text, trying to find company for a few hours, told to pau, or die, pictures sent of dead men. He paid, and ran, cut the phone, cut the house, and left.out of state, out of mind, staying alive.

So we live and learn. Good and sweet, not like good and plenty, I remember those, pink, white, and black, in a box.Choo Choo Charlie, on the train.
I am crazy for a fee, ptsd, served in the Marines for 6 years, was on flight to Japan, Christmas Eve in 1978, 18 hours,out of time with the United States. 1st Service Support Group, postal clerk with secret clearance, worked with microfiche, to locate service members around the globe.
Men to women, 10 to one, 18 on a plane out of the county, did the dance on G. I. Joe's lab, once or twice , in that time. International lover. Funny
now.

4 decades. How time flies. Did I tell you about the house, I like San Diego, I would not live in the city, two many people, I like, sea world.
Have a pass, 81 miles away, go once a month, sometimes two. Had a pass for Disney for 2 years, went 4 times a month, met a guy
on craigslist, who went with me. Had a brownie from a pot store, and they called the cops on me, 12 disney cops, on bikes,carts, and in my face, in
black and yellow, wasps in colors. Lost my pass that day.

Got it back, wrote the events outs , put on their page, on how great it was to be ban for medication, and $850, was pocket change,
for disable veteran, to have the nazi, herding cattle cars of folks, 900 by the hour, to sell them shit, in the name of a rat, with white glove. One rat, to
another rat, in the light of day. So war won, got my pass back, and never parked in the grange tower again.

Sorry, I lost my head. Me time, to write, to reflect, to get ready for the day. Early bird special. Journal, blog, write books, to share my
views about life. 5 written last year. Bailey Battles.


Batman, Roots, The Wiz, And Cheec  and Chong-Up in Smoke, which were created that year, saw the first  time with English subtitles in Japan.

image.png
Problems today, to be addressed, those solar panels. Leased, and prepaid, goes with the house, company changed 3 times in 4 years.
Was not recorded, had to correct oversight, for the house to transfer. 24 panels,not normal 12, working at full capacity, bills over paid,no
payment needed most of the year. In December I got a bill of $1000,have not paid, I have to get on the phone,to talk about hardships,the Covid thing,and to adjust, or no power. Today is the day to address.

image.png

Old Houses, Cali House-build 1970- Texas House-Build in 1968= 22 pages in summary to address. Next, the plantation house by the water.


image.png
Bugs With Micky.jpeg


Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment