Monday, February 14, 2022

Strange fruit, song banded, and sent the singer to jail, back in time, to hang blacks, so many on one tree.


image.png
Chest piece in Progress.Another session Complete.Always thankful for a new day and new opportunity.Birds to sing, dazes gone by,sons to shine, black and white, faces in the crowd.Good times, glory dazes done.

Bugs With Micky.jpeg


Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap.

  Grew up in Cali, AZ, Ok, and Texas, number 2 in a family with 5 kids, learned at an early age, no attention was better than negative attention.Birds to sing, dazes gone by,sons to shine, black and white, faces in the crowd.Good times, glory dazes done.Strange fruit, song banded, and sent the singer to jail, back in time, to hang blacks, so many on one tree. 

My oldest sister is an RN in Texas, I am one crazy Marine-served 6 years, then went postal, 6 times, another sister RN in Cali, another sister in Texas, a bean counter, accounts and receivables for douglas mcdonald, and one brother, dead at 41. Sad story is that two boys have made contact with the oldest boy, not the second one.
image.png
Lots of issues behind his death, have had a hard time with regrets about the death. Just to let you know, I write books, and I write daily, my routine,  to journal my thoughts, which I have been doing for years. Content to recap. Sandy.Birds to sing, dazes gone by,sons to shine, black and white, faces in the crowd.Good times, glory dazes done.Strange fruit, song banded, and sent the singer to jail, back in time, to hang blacks, so many on one tree. 

Strange fruit, song banded, and sent the singer to jail, back in time, to hang blacks, so many on one tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment